*Note: Your browser version may differ. For other versions these instructions can be used as a guide but the options may differ.
Internet Explorer Versions 8, 9, 10
1) Open the internet options window by clicking 'Tools'
2) Click on 'Internet Options' at the bottom of the menu.
3) Click the tab labeled 'Security' at the top of the window.
4) Click 'Custom Level' near the bottom of the window.
5) Scroll to the near the bottom of the list to the 'Scripting' section.
6) Select 'Enable' under the 'Active scripting' heading.
7) Click 'OK' on both windows to apply the settings. You may have to refresh the page or restart the browser.
Google Chrome Version 32
1) Open the settings window by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.
2) Click 'Show Advanced settings' at the bottom of the window.
3) In the 'Privacy' section click on 'Content settings...'
5) Click 'Done' to apply the settings. You may have to refresh the page or restart the browser.
Mozilla Firefox Version 26
1) Open a new tab by clicking the '+' at the top of the window.
2) Type 'about:config' in the address bar.
3) Click 'I'll be careful, I promise!'
6) The value should now be 'true'.
4) Close the tab.