CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCHEDULE
Motorcycle Ohio website is not mobile compliant
If you want to be in the next class... But classes are filled:
Try being a "Walk-In". Grantees do not have a standby list.
- Any scheduled student not present at the start time has forfeited their seat in the class, as well as their tuition
and no refund will be given.
- Walk-ins may fill any “no-show” openings by being at the class location at least 15 minutes before the class starts.
- You must bring and show your Motorcycle Temporary Instruction Permit Identification Card (TIPIC) or endorsement to the
instructor before starting class.
- Students not possessing, or holding an expired TIPIC, at the start of class will be allowed into the class if there is
an opportunity to be issued or renew the TIPIC prior to the riding portion of class. Students failing to show up with a
valid TIPIC at the riding portion of their class forfeit their class seat and class fee.
- Students not possessing, or holding an expired TIPIC, at the start of class with no opportunity to be issued or renew the
TIPIC prior to the riding portion of class will not be allowed in to the class. If that student is pre-registered for the
class, they forfeit their class seat and class fee.
- Instructors will use a lottery process to fill any openings at the start time of the class.
- Minors under 18 years of age and active military have priority over other walk-ins for the Basic Rider class. Minors must
have a parent or guardian sign a release and waiver form before any riding exercises.
Click here to download the waiver.
- Military will be required to show active military I.D. If there is only one walk-in spot available, the instructor will have to draw to see who is in the class.
All students (minor and adults) need to complete a registration form provided by
the instructor, and pay the non-refundable registration fee. This payment can be
paid by credit/debit card - American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa.
NO cash accepted.
If a student registered for a later class gets in through the lottery, the confirmation
waiver for the class that has yet to happen must be presented to show proof of payment
or you must pay again.
Any student who has missed a class and is getting into a class through the walk-in
process must pay again.
Motorcycle Ohio encourages walk-in students to audit the class (at no charge) with
the possibility of a no-show on the first morning of the range exercises. Full course
payment must be paid prior to the riding portion of the course. The walk-in process
does not guarantee a student getting into the class.